The Ikon Pass just got a bit more valuable for skiers and snowboarders. Ikon passholders for the 2022-23 season will have two more resorts they can visit – Lotte Arai Resort in Japan and Panorama Mountain Resort in British Columbia.
Palisades Tahoe in Lake Tahoe is among the 50 resorts available on the Ikon Pass. The pass now offers global mountain destinations in 10 countries across the Americas, Europe, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand. This past spring, the Ikon pass added Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley in France, Sun Valley in Idaho and Snowbasin in Utah.
Formerly Squaw Valley ski resort, Palisades Tahoe is the largest ski resort in California, boasting 6,000 skiable acres across eight peaks. The resort frequently operates the longest ski and snowboard season in the Tahoe region and hosted the 1960 Winter Olympics. Other California Ikon Pass resorts are Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain, and Big Bear Mountain Resort
For all Ikon Pass products and pricing, visit https://www.ikonpass.com/en/shop-passes.
Lotte Arai Resort, Located 225 miles from Tokyo, Ikon Pass holders can escape to the ultimate experience at the Japan resort and play in some of the biggest snow in all of Japan. With up to 800 inches of snowfall per season, at times head to chest-deep powder can be found all over this mountain with varied terrain for all abilities. Lotte Arai joins Niseko United for a double hit of Japow.
Ikon Pass holders will have access to seven days at Lotte Arai Resort with no blackout dates. Passholders will have access to five days, with no blackout dates. Lotte Arai is not available on the Ikon Session Pass.
Panorama Mountain Resort: Everything that rocks about the Canadian Rockies – big vertical, big views, and big mountain vibes – can be found at Panorama.
Located on British Columbia’s famed Powder Highway, Panorama offers winter enthusiasts 4,265 feet of vertical, wide-open fall-line cruisers, powder-filled tree lines, and the steep and deep exhilaration of Taynton Bowl. Panorama joins Revelstoke Mountain Resort, RED Mountain, Cypress Mountain, and CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures for some of the best access in British Columbia.
Ikon passholders will have access to seven days at Panorama with no blackout dates, while Ikon Base passholders will have access to five days, with select blackout dates. Panorama is also available on the Ikon Session Pass.
Ikon Pass Destinations by Location
- California: Palisades Tahoe, Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain, Big Bear Mountain
- Colorado: Aspen Snowmass, Steamboat, Winter Park, Copper Mountain Resort, Arapahoe Basin, Eldora Mountain Resort
- Idaho: Schweitzer, Sun Valley
- Maine: Sugarloaf, Sunday River
- Michigan: Boyne Highlands, Boyne Mountain
- Montana: Big Sky Resort
- New Hampshire: Loon Mountain
- New Mexico: Taos Ski Valley
- New York: Windham Mountain
- Oregon: Mt. Bachelor
- Utah: Deer Valley Resort, Solitude Mountain Resort, Alta Ski Area, Snowbird, Brighton Resort, Snowbasin
- Vermont: Stratton, Sugarbush Resort, Killington – Pico
- Washington: Crystal Mountain, The Summit at Snoqualmie
- West Virginia: Snowshoe
- Wyoming: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Alberta, Canada:SkiBig3
- British Columbia, Canada: Revelstoke Mountain Resort, RED Mountain, Cypress Mountain, Panorama Mountain Resort, CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures
- Ontario, Canada: Blue Mountain
- Quebec, Canada: Tremblant
- Austria: Kitzbühel
- France: Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley
- Italy: Dolomiti Superski
- Switzerland: Zermatt
- Australia:Thredbo, Mt Buller
- New Zealand: Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Mt Hutt
- Japan: Niseko United, Lotte Arai Resort
- Chile: Valle Nevado