The annual Snowbomb ski and board festivals will take place at three Northern California three locations: Santa Clara, San Francisco and Sacramento.
Below are the details for the Sacramento event, which takes place Nov. 11-12 at the Cal Expo Center.
- Up to 4 Complimentary Lift Tickets Available per Show
- Powder Pass Members Enjoy SnowBomb Discounted Lift Tickets Year Round
- Visit SFSkiFest.com for Details for Each Event
- Unlimited Tasting Available with VIP Pass
- Saturdays: Enjoy Some of the Best Beer and Wines in the World from California
- Sample Sundays: Unlimited beer tasting sponsored by Lagunitas
- Tasting times are from 1-5 pm
- Up to 75% Off
- Over 1 Million Dollars in Retail
- Skis, Boards, Apparel: Actually it’s Everything you can take to the Mountain!
- Early Retail Event Open at 6 pm Friday Evening until 9 pm
- Pro Athletes
- BMX/Skate Ramp Show
- Tons of interactivity with ski/board related prizes
- Bear Valley Climbing Wall
- Over 25 premier ski resorts from all over North America
- Leading manufacturers in the ski and snowboard industry
- Hoteliers and destination getaways
- Auto displays
Snowbomb has scheduled two earlier events
- Santa Clara: Oct. 28-29 at the Convention Center
- San Francisco: Nov. 4-5 at Pier 35.
Visit SFSkiFest.com for more information.